✪ happy b'day to me..=]

나에게생일 축하 해요 !!!
happy b'day to me ♥♥
today when wake up i saw my phone got many friend wish happy b'day to me,
thank for all the wish ♥

then when i open my facebook,
got also many people wish happy b'day to me..
see
↓↓↓



total agar agar got 100 something wish..
happy-ing..
thank for all the wish again ♥


last sunday my family helo my father n me 'qin ju' already,
and i wish my PMR exam can get a good result,
and all my friend and family can always happy,healthy..
that's my cake..


see
↓↓↓










haha..see my dad..xD


that's all for today,
today i just at home bacame a 'zai nu'..
let me take a break for today,
2mr sin study..
FIGHTING !!!  ♥















没有评论:

发表评论

謝謝親的留言噢 :)

留言的親請注意一下啦:
1. 今天起佑不會回覆任何匿名的留言噢。
2. 希望留言的親并不是來搗亂的噢。
3. 這裡的留言佑可能會看不到,所以親最好是去cbox那裡留言給佑噢。

就這樣,如有不便敬請見諒噢。