today is a bad day...

today i come to skul finally know want post up a pic to St.john jie jie...
so i ask her can 2mr give or not but she say after skul she want give ady...
so i call me mum take to me lo...T.T
after call my mum i wif my frez go back to class lo...
walau!!!
i PK ady wo...
my frez in there laugh wo...=.=
dont help me...
but finally she hv help me la...
wuwuwuwu...
so malu...
then when rehat me mum take pic to me lo...
then she say want see penolong pengetua say want chat with her i want go back yo class lili wo...
so scare lo...
but finally nothing see la...
she so busy so cant see my mum...
haizzz....
then my mum say next monday come...
never mind la...
then after skul i want wait my frez together take bus ma...
so late ady lo...
i 1.30p.m. back wo...
haizzzzzz...
then back house i go to sleep la...
suddely my leg so sikit wo...
theni call me mum back house to see me la...
T.T
today want go to Singapore lo...
happy~^.^
sunday come back lo...
every one want miss me o...
lolx...
XD

没有评论:

发表评论

謝謝親的留言噢 :)

留言的親請注意一下啦:
1. 今天起佑不會回覆任何匿名的留言噢。
2. 希望留言的親并不是來搗亂的噢。
3. 這裡的留言佑可能會看不到,所以親最好是去cbox那裡留言給佑噢。

就這樣,如有不便敬請見諒噢。